4.22.2010

thankful on thursday




a few of the blogs i follow do this on a regular basis.
with everything that i have going on, i thought it might be helpful to look at what i have.
so, what am i thankful for on this gorgeous thursday in april?

*the beautiful spring weather. the sun surely helps to put a smile on everyone's face (even mine!)
*my wonderful kids and the opportunity to stay home with them. how else would i get to spend my morning making a "question box" to fill with riley's frequent and complex questions?
*being finished with my bachelors (yay me!), even if i will be going right back in the fall.
*an understanding husband who hasn't run screaming from my craziness.
*lexapro (haha!) and people who can relate

as hard as some days are to get through lately (post to follow on that), i do have so much to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment