2.15.2010

day of awesome turned into shitfest

grrr.
so this morning i had my yearly eye appointment. not so great. eyes dilated. all that fun stuff. but thennnn. then i found out that babygap was having a sale. the mother of all sales! 45% off everything in the store. the whole store! even sale stuff! i almost died from happiness and excitement. i went (duh). because babygap is my life. if i could marry babygap i would. i would ask big gap's permission for babygap's hand in marriage. anyway. i got $245 worth of clothes for something like $125 after all discounts. i shit you not. i don't think i've ever been happier. except maybe when i found my moby wrap for $10 (that's right $10)! or maybe those days i gave birth to my children. or the day i got married. but anyway, i got a ton of ridiculously cute clothes for not a lot of money!
but thennnn
then i backed into someone's car. gah! whyyy must my happiest day be tempered by a shitstorm that is snow and my apparent blindness. sooo pissed. long story short, my 4runner hits jeep commander. teeny tiny dent in back of my truck. huuuugggeee monster motherofalldents dent on bumper of other car. fuggin a. figures. the owner was nowhere to be found (yes, i hit a parked car. i was backing out of a driveway, you see). so i left a note. with matt's number of course, because the phone call would have ended one of two ways:
1. me crying and blubbering my apologies and promising my soul in return for his forgiveness. oh and selling my kidney on the black market to pay for repairs.
2. me questioning his motives for parking his giant.ass.car almost directly behind a driveway and whatthefuckwereyouthinkingyoumeanmeanjerkforruiningmylife.
so i let matt deal with it. apparently the guy wasn't too mad. he's going to submit the claim to insurance. yay! does that mean my premiums get to go up? i've been looking for ways to spend more money!
GAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment