3.01.2010

opinions?

if you're anything like me, you jump at the opportunity to force your thoughts upon someone else. LISTEN TO ME! LISTEN TO ME!
i good friend of mine is having twins. she's mentioned a few times that she wants to find a cute diaper bag. i know she'd like a trendy, fun one (she already has 3 boys). she's not a girly girl. so does anyone have some suggestions for a fun, trendy diaper bag that isn't too girly and has space for twin stuff *wow. that's not a lot of criteria*??? any bags you love? one's to avoid? good deals?
and while i'm asking for help, how the heck do all of you have such cute blog designs? (yea, i'm that internet un-savvy). did someone design them for you? is there a website? i'm a loser. please help me.

3 comments:

  1. As for diaper bags, I've already been through two or three and still can't find one that I LOVE. I'm currently using a Vera Bradley diaper bag (in a not-so-obnoxious pattern) and like it, but it in NO WAY has enough room for twin stuff.

    As for the blog layout, this is my favorite site for backgrounds/layouts: http://www.shabbyblogs.com/backgrounds.html

    Click on a background you like, and it walks you through how to implement it in Blogger. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pottery Barn has GREAT diaper bags. I got one before Sully was born.

    ditto the shabbyblogs.

    ReplyDelete