4.27.2010

the weight loss saga

as i already mentioned (er..um..yelled) in a previous post..i fit in my pre-pregnancy jeans!
to me that is just awesome. beyond awesome.
but still...it sucks.
because i continue to glare at my disgusting gut. it is getting smaller. but, friends we are not.
don't get me wrong. i'm totally proud of what my body did.
but i'm too young to wear moo moos.
and it's almost summer.
i'm down 8 lbs from 4 weeks ago. yay!
so i had to apologize to jillian michaels.
and onward we go.
(success is motivating, though).
as is still being able to pass for being pregnant if i don't suck it in...

p.s. macie is going to be 6 months old on friday and it makes me soooo sad. and in riley news, he has taken to sleeping with this christmas book that plays silent night. i know when he falls asleep because he stops pressing the button. i dread the day that that thing breaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment